A Party for Shadle Park Alumni, Friends, Family, Staff and Neighbors
The Shadle Boosters are throwing a party to celebrate the rich Highlander tradition. The Bash on Ash will bring generations of Highlanders together each year. Whether you were in the first class to graduate or whether you just graduated in June, we all have something in common, Shadle pride. This event will allow you to celebrate with people from your class, the classes above and below you as well as multiple generations of Highlander families, friends and neighbors.
June 16, 2018 (always the Saturday before Father’s Day)
Shadle Park High School
3:00 to 11:00pm
Adults – $20 plus $10 companion ticket through June 10th. $20/person after that.
(Price includes two drink tickets) Food may be purchased directly from food vendor.
- Beer Garden – 3:00 to 11:00 PM
- School tours – 3:00 to 6:00 PM
- All Band Reunion – 5:00 PM
- Children Play area – 3:00 to 6:00 PM
- Food Trucks – 3:00 to 11:00 PM
- Retired and Current Teacher and Administrator Meet and Greet – 5:00 to 6:00 PM
Main Stage Highlights:
- Cronkite’s double set
- DJ/Emcee – Third Degree Entertainment
Food Trucks: Last years two most popular trucks are returning.
- One Night Stand
- Bistro Box
To celebrate, the Shadle Park Boosters would like to raise money to support the current and future Highlanders during their four years at Shadle Park. Our goal is to make sure that our students have the opportunity to compete on an even playing field with students from the other high schools in Spokane. The socioeconomic landscape in the Shadle area has changed over the last 60 years. Today, over 50% of Shadle students qualify for free and reduced lunch.
The Shadle Boosters raise money to pay for all SPHS activities/teams wants and needs that the School District does not cover. To raise funds for the clubs and teams we are asking that alumni, former staff and friends of Shadle donate additional funds (tax deductible) to assist in our mission.
We also want to make it fun so we decided to have a fundraising challenge by class. The more your class donates the further your class moves up the leaderboard.
- Want to volunteer to help setup Saturday morning or assist during the event? Email your request to email@example.com
- Want to be an event sponsor? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tables and chairs will be plentiful but feel free to bring a lawn chair to guarantee a seat.
- We encourage you to bring old photos, gear, memorabilia and yearbooks to share.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!
$20 Per Person
Kids area is free and will be contiguous to the beer garden. Please only register adults 21 years or older.
No refunds will be offered. If you cannot attend your donation is tax deductible.
If you are having trouble with PAYPAL please email email@example.com