The Annual Shadle Park Craft Shows
Spokane’s largest FREE admission hand-made craft show!
How does one go about getting a booth?
- EMAIL CRAFT@SHADLEPARKBOOSTERS.com with your Name, Type of Handmade Crafts and some pictures of your items and you will be placed on a wait list if qualified.
Can a booth be shared by two people selling different things?
- POSSIBLY Depending on what is being sold
How much is a booth?
- 10×10 start at $100 up to our very large booths $200.00. Electricity and tables are extra.
When does this need to be paid for?
- IF you receive a link to register then you pay for it right away. First come first served.
When is the Craft Fair?
- We have two Craft Show’s per school year. One in the Fall and one if the Spring. Once dates are secured, we post those dates.
If your question has not be answered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We pride ourselves on having our Craft Shows on HANDMADE items only.
We currently have a wait list for both shows. If you’d like to be put on that wait list, follow the above instructions.
Please follow us on Facebook, Shadle Park Boosters AND Shadle Park Booster Craft Show for updates and announcements and check our website www.shadleparkboosters.com for all of our fundraising events.
THANK YOU for your inquiry!
Booster Mission Statement: To promote the rich Highlander tradition of academic and athletic excellence and character-building relationships amongst students, staff and parents.