A Party for Shadle Park Alumni, Friends, Family, Staff and Neighbors
$ 25.00 WALK UP REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 5:00PM
The Shadle Boosters are throwing a party to celebrate the rich Highlander tradition. The Bash on Ash continues to bring generations of Highlanders together each year. This event will allow you to celebrate with people from your class, the classes above and below you as well as multiple generations of Highlander families, friends and neighbors. This is a 21 and older event.
Friday August 12th 2022
Shadle Park High School Amphitheater area
5:00 to 10:00 PM
Early Donation Admission: $25.00
- Includes entry and one regular drink ticket
- Tickets at the door are entry only.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to enter
Agenda and Main Stage Highlights:
- SHOW and SHINE
- School Tours from 5:15 pm – 6:45 pm Transportation provided by Tesla2Go
- The Cronkites on stage from 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- If you played an instrument and would like to participate in Traditions, email email@example.com for more info.
- Mamma Mia’s will have a variety of options to purchase from.
To celebrate, the Shadle Park Boosters would like to raise money to support the current and future Highlanders during their four years at Shadle Park. Our goal is to make sure that our students have the opportunity to compete on an even playing field with students from the other high schools in Spokane. The socioeconomic landscape in the Shadle area has changed over the last 60 years. Today, over 53% of Shadle students qualify for free and reduced lunch.
The Shadle Boosters raise money to pay for all SPHS activities/teams wants and needs that the School District does not cover. To raise funds for the clubs and teams we are asking that alumni, former staff and friends of Shadle donate additional funds (tax deductible) to assist in our mission.
- Want to volunteer to help setup Friday morning or assist during the event? Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to be an event sponsor? Email email@example.com
- Tables and chairs will be plentiful but feel free to bring a lawn chair to guarantee a seat.
- We encourage you to bring old photos, gear, memorabilia and yearbooks to share.