A Party for Shadle Park Alumni, Friends, Family, Staff and Neighbors
The Shadle Boosters are throwing a party to celebrate the rich Highlander tradition. The Bash on Ash will bring generations of Highlanders together each year. This event will allow you to celebrate with people from your class, the classes above and below you as well as multiple generations of Highlander families, friends and neighbors.
Tentatively: Friday August 13th 2021
Shadle Park High School Amphitheater area
5:00 to 10:00 PM
Donation Admission: $25.00
- Includes entry and one regular drink ticket
Agenda and Main Stage Highlights:
- SHOW and SHINE in the Shadle Amphitheater
- School Tours from 4 pm – 7 pm
- The Cronkites on stage from 7:30 pm – 10 pm
- School traditions at 6:15 PM
- Help us celebrate and honor all retired staff!!!
- More to come!
To celebrate, the Shadle Park Boosters would like to raise money to support the current and future Highlanders during their four years at Shadle Park. Our goal is to make sure that our students have the opportunity to compete on an even playing field with students from the other high schools in Spokane. The socioeconomic landscape in the Shadle area has changed over the last 60 years. Today, over 53% of Shadle students qualify for free and reduced lunch.
The Shadle Boosters raise money to pay for all SPHS activities/teams wants and needs that the School District does not cover. To raise funds for the clubs and teams we are asking that alumni, former staff and friends of Shadle donate additional funds (tax deductible) to assist in our mission.
We also want to make it fun so we decided to have a fundraising challenge by class. The more your class donates the further your class moves up the leaderboard.
- Want to volunteer to help setup Friday morning or assist during the event? Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to be an event sponsor? Email email@example.com
- Tables and chairs will be plentiful but feel free to bring a lawn chair to guarantee a seat.
- We encourage you to bring old photos, gear, memorabilia and yearbooks to share.